- Be respectful to others.
- Do not grief. "Griefing" is disturbing others' property within the Minecraft world. This includes (but is not limited to):
- Removal and placement of blocks
- Placing lava, water, or TNT in a place that may reach into another property
- Modifying chest contents of another player
- Placement of signs
- Do not spam/flood chat.
- Swearing is allowed, but try to keep it to a minimum.
- Please be respectful of other players' properties in-game (ask for permission before mining below their house/area).
- HAVE FUN!
Apply for the QberCraft Vanilla Survival Minecraft Server
Fill out my online form.