- Be respectful to others.
- Do not grief. "Griefing" is disturbing others' property within the Minecraft world. This includes (but is not limited to):
- removal and placement of blocks
- placing lava, water, or TNT in a place that may reach into another property
- modifying chest contents of another player
- placement of signs
- Mark your properties with torches and/or signs so other players know to not build in range of your property.
- Unless players mutually agree to share property, all properties outside of spawn must be at least 100 blocks away from the OUTSIDE PERIMETER of another's property. More specifically, a property extends 100 blocks north, west, south, and east of the outermost torches/signs placed within another's property.
- Have fun!
Apply for the QberCraft Vanilla Survival Minecraft Server
Fill out my online form.